Gov. DeSantis will pardon ALL Floridians being prosecuted for failing to wear masks or socially distance as he surprises couple on Fox with the announcement after they were arrested for not enforcing COVID rules at their gym
- Ron DeSantis appeared on Laura Ingraham’s Fox News show on Wednesday
- He spoke alongside gym owners Mike and Jillian Carnevale, arrested four times
- The couple refused to enforce COVID restrictions in their Plantation gym
- DeSantis announced on air they were being granted clemency for their arrests
- He said all Floridians who were charged with COVID crimes will get a reprieve
- The exact number of people affected by DeSantis’s clemency is unclear
- In Miami-Dade County 2,100 incidents were recorded, and 4,000 in Naples
Florida‘s governor on Wednesday night announced live on air clemency for everyone in his state who is being punished for violating COVID rules.
Ron DeSantis, the Republican governor of the state, appeared on Fox News to make the announcement.
He was flanked by Mike and Jillian Carnevale, gym owners from Plantation who were repeatedly arrested for refusing to enforce a mask mandate.